Friday, December 25, 2009

Will the master cleanse work if I use grade A maple syrup?

I've started the master cleanse, and I noticed I bought grade A maple syrup. Will the detox still work?Will the master cleanse work if I use grade A maple syrup?
some of you are having trouble tracking down grade B maple syrup. It might not seem like a big deal to substitute regular commercial brand maple syrup, but it actually is. The refinement process for comercial syrup strips it of its minerals, and while you鈥檙e on the Master Cleanse it鈥檚 important that your body gets the vital nutrition that grade B maple syrup provides.





If you can鈥檛 find grade B maple syrup my advice would be to try your local health food store. You can also check your regular grocery store, but be sure to check the product labels yourself because most store employees probably won鈥檛 no the difference between grade B maple syrup and regular maple syrup.Will the master cleanse work if I use grade A maple syrup?
what is the master cleanse?





I think if you are detoxing yourself, you should get rid of sugar as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment