Friday, December 25, 2009

Has anyone tried the Genie Diet or the Master Cleanse one?

I was looking for something like this to lose a little bit of weight fast. If not do you have any suggestions for a different one. I dont want one thats going to be expensive.Has anyone tried the Genie Diet or the Master Cleanse one?
I thought the same thing about not having energy, but i actually did, but the reason that might be is because I changed the diet...i only put lemon juice, water and a little sugar into the mix, so pretty much just lemonade lol, but anyways I did the diet 6 months ago and the weight hasnt come back, i lost 5 or 6 lbs, oh and i only stayed on the diet for 4 days, heres the advice i give people who want to do this diet


plan a day you want to start the cleanse, and 3 days before that try to slowly drift from food, like on the first day eat 3 little meals and then the 2nd day eat 2 little meals and so on, then when you actually start the cleanse you might end up eating a few chips, but the first day is the hardest but come day 2 and 3 you get your energy back and you dont think about food all day, so start this diet when you know you have some time, because you could be different, not everyone will get a good boost of energy, so do it when you know that you can just relax...good luck!Has anyone tried the Genie Diet or the Master Cleanse one?
Don't get scam! Check this review - http://cb-review.blogspot.com/2009/05/genie-cleanse-diet-review.html Report Abuse

I play softball and i'm a dancer, and trust me on this detox process you will feel like the energizer bunny, i've only been on the master cleanse for 5 days and i've lost 10 lbs. and after the cleanse if you follow the rules on how to get off of it, it really opens the door for you to start all over to eat right.
I have completed both diets.





Master cleanse I felt was more of a complete cleanse, rather than a diet. The genie diet is not so much a cleansing program as you don't cleanse for as many days as the master cleanse.





I lost 8lbs in 10 days on the genie diet, but did not feel, or think that I really cleansed allot of toxins..where as the master cleanse is more of a cleansing program as you are cleansing for many days in a row, compared to only 2 days on the genie diet.





None the less, I found the genie diet easier to complete, and 9lbs in 10 days was the fastest weight I had ever lost.





I think the master cleanse is around 80.00 the genie is about 20.00

No comments:

Post a Comment