Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is it safe to detox on the Master Cleanse while pregnant?

I just found I was pregnant recently and I wanted to know if it was safe to go on the Master Cleanse while pregnant.Is it safe to detox on the Master Cleanse while pregnant?
Please check with your doctor before trying this detox. You wouldn't want to do any harm to your baby. Beside it never hurts to ask your doctor about anything you take while being pregnant - better to be safe than sorry.Is it safe to detox on the Master Cleanse while pregnant?
I love all the answers ';i dont know what it is- but it sounds bad';. I actually know what the master cleanse is (ie leomonade cleanse) and I avidly use it. I'm now 36 weeks pregnant and I did use it at the beginning of my pregnancy. How could it possibly be harmful? You are cleansing your body and giving it all the nutrients it needs with the lemonade- it cannot hurt you or your baby!!!!!!!!!!!
I would not suggest doing a cleanse when you are pregnant. They have not been able to do any studies as to whether the toxins go to or through the baby's blood when you are cleansing and pregnant.





I do know of a complete program that has great nutrition that is okay while you are pregnant and then you can do the complete program with the cleanse after you have had the baby. If you wish to find out more please email me at bignlild@msn.com





or visit http://diamondd.infoseekdirect.com
I would have to say no also. Your body will need extra nutrients to have a healthy pregnancy. This is for both you and your baby. You can try to eat good foods and drink lots of water. If you are worried about weight gain you can still exercise. Talk to your doctor about some ways to manage weight and what he/she thinks is a good diet to stay healthy.
No - You really should not do any fasting or cleansing while pregnant or breastfeeding. you do not want all those toxins to go to the baby. the ideal time to do this is right before and right after pregnancy/nursing. go ahead and wait, you'll be fine!
ask your doctor or health shop/homoeopathic practitioner its better to be safe than sorry
NOOOOO! Not good for the baby if your going to keep it.
i dont know the details of the master cleanse, but i dont think you can get all the nutrition u need from lemonade.





as an alternative, why dont u just rather switch to a diet high in fruit and veg, making sure that u get enough protein. also, if this is ur first trimester, u should be supplementing with folic acid as well.
Get it together girl, talk with your doctor, not to us!
I don't know what Master Cleanse is, but it doesn't sound safe. Now that you are pregnant, please realize that you are responsible for the life inside you, and not just yours. Selfishness is not an option! Speak with your OBGYN before starting any extreme diet or detox. Good and balanced nutrition is essential during pregnancy, but most importantly in your first trimester! Good luck to you!
My I am not a Doctor but I do nut think it would take a Doctor to


know this answere! Why would you even think to Detox while you are expecting your child? don't you know what ever you do to your self you are doing it to the child as well?? I like you I would Waite until I have the child. I do not even think you should even go


to ask any Doctor because some of them may tell you that you


can, so do not have that Detox until you have the child your self %26amp;. I hope you are going to Brest feed the child for about one year.


Nine mth. @. least, but Brest feed him or her OK.%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;.
You should wait until you have finished breastfeeding to detox. This is because the toxins have to be expelled from your body. Many toxins are stored in fat tissue and will be released into the blood and lymphatic system, and can affect your baby.


A good diet with plenty of fruit and veg and adequate good quality protein should ensure that your body is dealing with everyday toxins.
No, it is not recommended.
No, go to the doctor. If you are hooked on something, they have medical ways of weaning you off with out major withdraw and less chances of harming the baby. For example, Methadone.

No comments:

Post a Comment