Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Will I lose body fat when Im on the master cleanse?

Im thinking about doing the master cleanse, I just want to know if its gunna get rid of body fat or just my water waight? and do you think i could do it for more then 10 days?Will I lose body fat when Im on the master cleanse?
it is a dangerous diet because you deprive your body of important nutrients, it does work though but you honestly shouldnt do it for more than 3 or 4 days at a time. my mom tried it continually, and developed hives on her skin because all of her bodies impurities began showing up on her skin (it went away now, but why take the chance??) but honestly you'll just gain the weight back when you start eating unless you can somehow figure out the calories of that drink and limit yourself to eating that a day.Will I lose body fat when Im on the master cleanse?
I would ask a doctor before doing any kind of cleansing program to make sure he/she says its safe for you. Supplements like these can work different with different people. You really have to be careful about which ones you choose and take them as directed. I use Nature Cleanse which works good with my body and has flattened my stomach. If you work out while on a cleansing program it can benefit the results. You can do it for more then 10 days takeing supplements like these can get your body addicted in the long run but thats only if you use them for months and months. If you do decide to try one i would stick with one that is well known and has good reviews. I will leave you some links with more information about this stuff and hopefully they will help you out. Whatever you decide to purchase though just read up on it first. Thanks and good luck.


http://www.Nature-Cleanse.webs.com


http://www.PurityCleanse.com
NO the master cleanse is the biggest waiste of time every, it wont make you lose weight because the whole ';Cleaning of toxins make you lose weight'; is a joke, its just like this acai berry bull.





If you really want to lose weight, try Cheatyourwaythin.com YOU WILL learn everything about calories and those gimmicks like master cleanse.
Absolutely. People I work with have lost alot of weight in a very short period of time.





Check out this article by clicking on the link below:





http://www.burnfatforlife.com/blog/the-m鈥?/a>





Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment