Friday, December 25, 2009

How long does it take to see and get results on ';The Master Cleanse Diet';????

You are suppose to lose 2lbs a day and I wanted to know if I started it today will I be 2lbs smaller tomorrow on the scale or it takes a min for all the weight to come off at once. Please take this question seriously. If you don't know the answer, lets not post because I will report you for not following the guidelines to this site. Thank you in advance!How long does it take to see and get results on ';The Master Cleanse Diet';????
Is that the one that involves drinking only water with lemon juice and cayenne pepper? My girlfriend does that once or twice a year for about 7 to 10 days at a time.How long does it take to see and get results on ';The Master Cleanse Diet';????
Michelle, I just came off the Master Cleanse diet 7 days ago. I am not sure how long it took to see the first results of weight loss, though. I only weighed myself the day I started and the day I ended...10 days later. I did not need to lose 20 lbs, so that was not my motive for doing the Cleanse. I did lose 11 pounds, though. I am sure it was stuff that I did not need to be carrying.





My suggestion to you is just do the Cleanse w/o weighing yourself everyday. Just as any diet, if you do not see the loss, you tend to get discouraged. Do the do, then see the loss at the end.





Please make sure you follow the diet to a ';T.'; You have to take the Herbal tea laxative nightly and drink the quart of sea salt water every morning. MOST IMPORTANT is to come off the cleanse properly. 1st day pulpy orange juice (Just Orange Heavy Pulp), 2nd day juice and veggie broth from fresh soup. 3rd day fresh fruit for luch and salad for dinner.





Please stay with it. You will really see the results if you do not skimp and you do the Cleanse exactly as laid out.





Good luck and if you need more advice you may contact me.
15 days
  • soap opera
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment