Friday, December 25, 2009

How many pounds would i use on the master cleanse diet?

okay i weigh 140 pounds, how much would i lose if i went on the master cleanse diet ?How many pounds would i use on the master cleanse diet?
It depends on how overweight you are to begin with, but on average people lose 2 lbs a day on the Master Cleanse (for the full 10 days). Currently I'm doing the Master Cleanse and I am on Day 9. So far I've lost 13 lbs. I plan on doing the Master Cleanse for 12 or 13 days.





For the salt water flush, it's 2 level-teaspoons of NON-IONIDIZED sea salt in 1 quart of water (4 cups). Teaspoons, not tablespoons (many pple accidentally think it's tablespoons). Non-Ionidized sea salt will make it easier to drink. You have to drink it as fast as you can. For me, it gave me a gag reflex. I did it for a few days and had to stop. An alternative to the salt water flush is to take the laxative tea instead, which is what I am now doing.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment