Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Has anyone done the master cleanse diet?

I have to lose weight because I am going to Fiesta in San Antonio the last weekend of April. I know it's not healthy so please don't post negative stuff. I want to know who all has done it? And what kind of results please.Has anyone done the master cleanse diet?
i did but i didn't make it throught the entire 10 days.. the worst part was drinking the salt water in the morning. but if you could chug that down quick and stay real close to the bathroom for the next few hours (i'm serious!!!), it wasn't bad.





i made it 4 days and i think the reason i quit was mostly pyschological because i wasn't actually hungry and i felt really bad that i didn't complete it.





good luck, the first day is kinda hard but keep drinking your lemonade and you really won't be hungry:)Has anyone done the master cleanse diet?
Please understand this is my honest review. I cannot do the diets that just taste like dirt! I use to be a very active athlete and then after high school gained tons of weight! I cannot explain to you how I lost 60 pounds in a year it was so hard but what I can say is i fell to a ton of scammers for supplements. I recommend gettign antioxidents and doiing a lot of CARDIO. I know yuou have heard of ACAI by now im sure. well heres my opinion do not pay for internet scams. BUT PAY FOR THEIR FREE TRIALS (USUALLY 3 buck) AND THEN CANCEL THEM AND YOULL GET A MONTH SUPPLY FOR 3 BUCKS :)








http://kvors.com/click/?s=84696%26amp;c=132491


http://kvors.com/click/?s=84696%26amp;c=126924


http://kvors.com/click/?s=84696%26amp;c=121237

No comments:

Post a Comment