Friday, December 25, 2009

How much weight can i expect to lose on the Master Cleanse?

i'm thinking about doing the master cleanse, and i'm just wondering how much weight i can expect to lose, and how long i should do the fast for (i know the minimum is 10 days, but what's the maximum?)





thanks!How much weight can i expect to lose on the Master Cleanse?
I have done it one time and several of my family members have done it multiple times. I would start off by just focusing on the 10 days.... it really is much harder than you will expect. If after day 8 you are doing good and feel good, than continue. I lost an average of 1 lb a day. It really depends on how much weight you need to loose. My sister-in-law lost 23 pounds in 10 days, but she has a lot of weight to lose. It is really good and beneficial for your body...just make sure you come off of it properly.





I believe the maximum they say is 40 days? You should definitely read the book of you have not!


Good luck!!! :)





Edit: Oh the ';book'; is really small... it's more like a pamphlet. You can read it in one sitting! I also forgot to add that you will need to be close to a bathroom at all times for at least the first 4 days.





Also... not to be rude at all, but in your profile, you say you are anorexic. I would say it could still be good for your body to ';cleanse';, but it could be dangerous as far as losing weight. Just be careful. :)How much weight can i expect to lose on the Master Cleanse?
Anytime I've fasted, I've lost about a pound or two a day in the beginning, and then it slows down after about a week.
a lot of

No comments:

Post a Comment