Friday, December 25, 2009

How do you do the master cleanse diet?

Would love to know how to do this! And tell you what, I would love for someone to do this with. If anyone's interested contact me. Thanks for any infoHow do you do the master cleanse diet?
My aunt and mom did it, and they both lost a good amount of weight. It just cleans all the toxins out of your body. I have the recipe thats almost the same. If you would like to try it before you order the real one, just email me and i'll give it to you.How do you do the master cleanse diet?
Here is a book that people have been telling me about as I have also been looking into the diet:


http://www.truedietreviews.com/DietBooks鈥?/a>





Supposed to be the best source of information for the Master Cleanse Diet.
You can't be serious. And why do you need to cleanse your body?? It is designed to be a self cleaning unit and doesn't need outside cleaning!!!!!
This doctor did some research on why people, regardless of exercise stil gain weight, and she talks aboput the toxins in the body and ways to cleanse here is the site: http://


tinyurl.


com/6x429b
I am thinking about doing this too. I read everything on their website but I would like to hear from some people who have already done this to see how much they lost and how they felt doing it.


message me back and maybe we can do it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment