Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is it safe to do the Master Cleanse Diet if I could be 2 weeks pregnant?

May sound like an odd question but I am finding mixed responses to this question. Some sites say it clears out toxins but could it be damaging to very early pregnancy?Is it safe to do the Master Cleanse Diet if I could be 2 weeks pregnant?
Laxatives work like an abortificient. That is why they tell you not to take laxatives during early pregnancy for constipation. It causes cramping which in turn can cause contractions. Also, your body requires vital fluids during this period. If you dehydrate your body you could lose the baby.Is it safe to do the Master Cleanse Diet if I could be 2 weeks pregnant?
don't do it tell you know for sure
I think you should wait to do any kind of diet, because people respond differently to each. I think that if you haven't already started the diet...you don't know how your body is going to react, and you could end up harming yourself in the end.
It is not recommended to diet AT ALL during pregnancy. There are web sites that can tell you how to modify your diet to make it healthier for you and your baby. Start with about.pregnancy.com
I don't know but could you ask your doctor. well ask your doctor first.
no but you could do exercises
I don`t know what that Master Cleanse Diet is, but I recommend you take a look at Herbal Aloe Drink, and Specialized Internal Program. These are safe for pregnant women to take, and it cleanses you. You cannot find these in stores. Go to www.beaturlbs-mall.com


Ask for 40% off for the month of June.


Email me if you have any questions.
Don't do anything radical. If you start drinking up to two liters of water a day, that's purifying enough for now. You're in a very fragile stage of your pregnancy, don't take chances!!
It is not safe to do any diet to loose weight if you think you might be pregnant... Find out if you are first.

No comments:

Post a Comment