Friday, December 25, 2009

Can you freeze the lemonade in the master cleanse recipe ?

i want to make this ahead of time also i would like to make little freezer pop type snacks on this fast.Can you freeze the lemonade in the master cleanse recipe ?
why not?Can you freeze the lemonade in the master cleanse recipe ?
Im doing that fast starting tomorrow. I think putting that lemonade in the freezer will make it sweeter, and of course that'll make you go more, so I dont see a problem with it.





Any way we should really keep each other encourage one another.





I made the lemonade like a concentrate ahead of time. And anytime I need to take it I just pour in how much I need into the bottles of water. I think I have enough for 8 bottles tomorrow, but I still need to get laxative tea tomorrow. I wonder if we can use laxatives?

No comments:

Post a Comment