Friday, December 25, 2009

How do I do the Master Cleanse?

I read that all you consume on this cleanse is lemonade,cayenne pepper,tea,and maple syrup. I am going to start this diet tommorow but I need detailed instructions on how to do this diet. Can you help me out??How do I do the Master Cleanse?
Curezone.comHow do I do the Master Cleanse?
I have been using the Master Cleanse diet on and off for about 3 months and have had incredible results with it. I have lost 22lbs in this time and have found it quite easy to stick with. I usually prepare for this diet by having lots of fresh fruit and vegetables and staying away from processed foods. The first 3 days are difficult, but it gets easier as you go along.
Gosh cut the lemonade, fizzy drinks prevent fat cells from being disposed of.


Also you do not want to try this, it is vial, if you want to do a fast just try like, well if you are a beginner go on a raw food fast, or a juice fast (not the stuff you buy, squeeze it yourself so it is fresh and you know what is in it. Or if you are a pro, go for the water fast, nothing but water.
There is info on it everywhere if you just Google it. You might be able to get the original book for free, if it's old enough to be out of copyright.





You will also gain it right back (and possibly more) as soon as you resume your normal diet.





I'm sure I don't need to tell you how unhealthy this is, but I am anyway. You're going to lose a lot of muscle and slow down your metabolism.





How anyone can chug a quart of salt water every morning is beyond me...
  • soap opera
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment