Monday, December 21, 2009

What is good to eat on the master cleanse diet?

Im thinking about doing this diet for a couple of days (hoping it will make me feel better about myself). What foods are you allowed to eat while on this diet because I really don't like the idea of starving myself. and I also don't want a killer headache, so there's gotta be some good foods.What is good to eat on the master cleanse diet?
If you eat, you aren't doing the master cleanse. You're just drinking lemon water with maple syrup while you eat. The purpose of the master cleanse is to fast while doing it so it has a chance to clear the toxins out.What is good to eat on the master cleanse diet?
veggies are the only thing you should eat but not much of them. And no seasonings or anything. Beyonce actually ate veggies on hers and still lost 20lbs in 14 days. Im starting monday!
Vegetables fresh or steamed and Fruits be a vegetarian for a week

No comments:

Post a Comment