Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can you exercise on the master cleanse diet?

I would like to exercise on while on the master cleanse diet so I can lose weight quicker, but if it will mess things up then I'd rather not. I was really only thinking about doing 30 minutes on an exercise bike. This is my first day on the diet and I feel good so far..Can you exercise on the master cleanse diet?
Page 31 of the Master Cleanse book states to avoid any vigorous activity.





Your body is taxed enough on the Master Cleanse. You will feel depleted as your body starts to purge the waste from your body. Don't push the body any further by engaging in strenuous activities.





It is ok and advisable to do light exercising such as walking or stretching, just avoid any high impact stuff.Can you exercise on the master cleanse diet?
I'm not sure, but currently I am on day 3 of the master cleanse and I just walked about a mile. I plan on doing some form of exercise every day until my last day, which will be on March 23rd.





I don't think it would be harmful and I think you'd probably lose quite a few extra pounds than you would if you didn't exercise while on the diet.





I'm hoping to lose 35 pounds by Monday, March 23, 2009.





Hope I helped. =]





Good luck.!
  • soap opera
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment