Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Has anyone tried the The Master Cleanse ?

Has anyone tried The Master Cleanse?


Made of; Cayenne, Maple Syrup and Lemon Cleanse


I would like to know if it worked.Has anyone tried the The Master Cleanse ?
I have tried this but I would not recommend it. Since I am a long term vegan no “debris” came out of my intestines plus I felt grumpy and hungry all the time. I lost weight but gained it right back after it was over.


I don’t think it can particularly hurt but its effects are overrated.Has anyone tried the The Master Cleanse ?
My wife works with a guy who does it and swears by it... Its not the first time he's used it so that tells me a couple of things... 1. It works 2. since it's been more than once...
I know several people who have done this and loved it. They felt horrible for the first two or three days, but after that began to feel much better than they had even before starting the Cleanse.

No comments:

Post a Comment