Friday, December 25, 2009

I need instructions on how to do the master cleanse diet?

How do you do it. I want to start it but I don't want to have to go out and buy a book?I need instructions on how to do the master cleanse diet?
check out this site www.therawfoodsite.com. beyonce did the cleanse %26amp; so did a friend of mine. it works.I need instructions on how to do the master cleanse diet?
go to a healthfood store and tell them you want a good cleansing product. it will come with directions and possible warnings. good luck.
Skip the book because you can find instructions with Google.





Just remember that you have to change your food choices afterward or the weight will come back.





We have a fasting thread at the Kimkins.com site. I advise members not to push themselves physically while fasting. Detox symptoms are too strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment