Friday, December 25, 2009

How does the Master Cleanse ';lemonade diet'; taste?

I've heard enough about it not being good for you, and I'm just looking for feedback from people that have tried it. How does it taste? Did you see results? I'm very picky when it comes to eating. I just make a gallon and once I smelt it I didn't even think about trying it. Do you think I could make it through 10 days? Thanks.How does the Master Cleanse ';lemonade diet'; taste?
Yuck! It tastes horrible! I tried it once; I made about 3 gallons of lemonade w/ the cayenne pepper mixed in w/ it before I even tasted it, which was stupid. OMG! It will clear your sinuses up right away! You don't have to mix the pepper in with the lemonade; you can find cayenne pepper capsules at a health food store or pharmacy, and take them with the lemonade. If you really want to stick with the diet, that would be your best bet. Good luck!How does the Master Cleanse ';lemonade diet'; taste?
I actually just started it today and the lemonade is good with just the maple syrup and the lemon juice but the pepper definitely add a kick to it. So if you can get the capsules of the pepper then take it, you should have no trouble drinking it





Good Luck, Im hoping I last at least 10 days to completely flush out my system

No comments:

Post a Comment