Friday, December 25, 2009

Can I skip the morning tea/salt water while doing the master cleanse?

I plan to start the master cleanse Wednesday and I was wondering if I could skip the laxative tea in the morning (I've already learned not to do the salt water flush) because I have to be at school at 7am and don't really want to poop in a school bathroom full of other girls. Or should I wake up around 3, drink the tea and go back to sleep? Will the laxative tea be out of my system before school if I do that? (I'm 18, before anyone thinks I'm too young to do it)Can I skip the morning tea/salt water while doing the master cleanse?
You most certainly are too young for this radical form of dieting A proper well balanced diet is the answer, the world is full of these idiotic cleansing regimes, and they are dangerous, and unneccessary. Why would you want to put yourself through all this discomfort, when eating fruit and vegetables on a regular basis and drinking plenty of water, is all you need to do.Can I skip the morning tea/salt water while doing the master cleanse?
It all comes down to what your reasons for doing this are, and whether you feel you need to follow the instructions exactly.





I think it's a bad idea to take the laxative tea at 3AM if you need it to be finished working by 7AM. While the effects vary a lot between different people, normally it will take far more than 4 hours for the effects of such a laxative to be done. The last time I took one it lasted more like 10 hours.





If you really don't want to have to poop in the school bathroom, perhaps you should to wait until the next school holiday before you start a cleansing diet. Or at least wait until the weekend to start it so you'll have time to adjust to the effects before going to school the next week.
  • soap opera
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment