Friday, December 25, 2009

Can you use Epsom salt intsead of Sea Salt as the Salt water Flush on the Master Cleanse?

Im doing the master cleanse and was wondering if you could use epsom salt instead of sea salt and get the same results?Can you use Epsom salt intsead of Sea Salt as the Salt water Flush on the Master Cleanse?
sureCan you use Epsom salt intsead of Sea Salt as the Salt water Flush on the Master Cleanse?
Yes, that's what I've been using and it's working great!3 days and 6 pounds are gone, just like that.It really sucks to drink it though, but what I did was take a lemon and use it like a chaser...yeah!I had to, because every few sips of this awful epsom salt water mix made me want to throw up, so I would stop and use that lemon, I really recommend it!Wait, you said 1 tspn in 30 oz water?I use 1 tbl spoon in a regular 8 oz glass every morning, that's the measurement the recipe I used said to go by, so one of us really off, but I can tell you, 3 days and it's been working well for me.Just drink plenty of purified water, because you will get a few headaches, and you'll need to stay hydrated.Good luck!
1 teaspoon in 8 oz cup of hot water. Drink when water is at room temperature. ******IMPORTANT****** It is best to drink when you will be home for a few hours because you will definitely have an explosive bowel movement within hours. :-/
i dont know what the master cleanse is but you cannot drink epsom salts ,and drinking sea salt is dangerous to,you would risk kidney failure ,to much salt kills
  • soap opera
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment