Friday, December 25, 2009

Does anyone have the recipe for the Master Cleanse Diet?

Does it work and how long do I have to do it? What are some benefits to it and is it healthy?Does anyone have the recipe for the Master Cleanse Diet?
2 tbsp fresh squeeze lemon juice, 2 tbsp organic pure maple syrup Grade B, 1/10 tsp cayenne pepper with 8 oz spring water (not purified, distilled or artesian). 6-12 servings a day. The evening before you start, drink a cup of Senna laxitive tea (Smooth Move, found in most grocery food store's health food section). In the morning ';chug'; a saline internal bath, which is 2 tsp celtic non-iodized sea salt in 4 cups (quart) spring water. This is BY FAR the hardest part! NO FOOD, NO GUM, NO MINTS! You must do it a minimum of 10 days and it can be done for 40+ days.





Today is my first day off the cleanse, which means I have to drink organic fresh squeezed orange juice all day today and for breakfast tomorrow. Tomorrow I will be able to make an all organic vegetable soup to eat for lunch and dinner. Day three is the juice in the morning, soup for lunch and salad for dinner. Day four, regular eating.





I lost 18 lbs in 14 days. I am takinga a week off because I have to go to a wedding, but then I will try it for 20 days. I have many degrees in the area of exercise science and nutrition. The principals are sound. But I must advise, focus on ';cleansing'; and not ';weight loss.'; I f you're always weighing yourself, you may get discouraged!





Remember to stik with it... if you get hungry, just have more lemonade. Anyone can endure 10 days of something. Keep in mind, for the first three days you WILL have cravings... by day seven you WILL get sick of the lemonade. But, the weightloss is worth it. You will not be tired or feel sluggish. I can honestly say, I never felt hungry on it. Cravings? YES, hunger? NO!





It is worthwhile and is the ultimate test of will. Do you have the willpower?Does anyone have the recipe for the Master Cleanse Diet?
Sacred Heart Medical Diet


This 7-day eating plan can be used as often as you like. If correctly followed, it will clean out your system of impurities and give you a feeling of well-being. After only 7 days of this process, you will begin to feel lighter by at least 10 pounds and possibly 17 pounds, and experience an abundance of energy
i don't actually have that, but i did stay at a holiday inn express last night.
You know I tried the diet and it really didnt work for me What you should try is the colon pill you can buy it at a wal mart or walgreens because sometimes you dont go as much as you should and this pill is suppose to work. Good Luck
yes. no. monthly. Get's rid of harmful by-products of digestion. Not really... it's a fad diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment