Monday, December 21, 2009

I'm on the first day of the master cleanse, does this really help to clean your system?

I'm confused on how much I should drink? I bought all the ingredients but I'm still confused on how much I need to drink in order for this cleanse to be effective. Can someone inform me how this works and how they felt about it?I'm on the first day of the master cleanse, does this really help to clean your system?
When I did it, there wasnt a limit on how much to drink, but idk what cleanse your doing, I went one full 24 hour period with just water and then went on to the next stage of rice. And so on and so forth. But I went with whenever i got thirsty or hungry I drank water, went through about 4 gallons or more lol it was way worth it in the end though.

No comments:

Post a Comment