Friday, December 25, 2009

Is it safe/healthy to work out while on the master cleanse?

I'm trying the master cleanse for the first time. I'm 27 and reasonably fit. Is it safe to do some cardio or light weight training while on the cleanse?Is it safe/healthy to work out while on the master cleanse?
In my humble opinion, master cleanse is a form of bulimia. You won't accomplish much more than making the person selling the product you are using rich. You may want to read a book on nutrition. I don't know of any nutritionists recommending a master cleanse.Is it safe/healthy to work out while on the master cleanse?
According to Peter Glickman's book, it is safe to do exercise. Some people experience bursts of energy while doing the cleanse. However, I didn't get the energy boost. I felt pretty tired. I think it's best to listen to your body. Also, be sure to get at least the min amount of maple syrup in your day, since the sugar in the syrup is what will give your body the calories/energy to carry on.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment