Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have been hearing about the master cleanse and raw food diet, does anyone know if it works to lose wight?

I am thinking about trying it but want to know if it actually works and how. Any info would be greatly appreciated.I have been hearing about the master cleanse and raw food diet, does anyone know if it works to lose wight?
Yes, it does work, but please check with your doctor before you start. I've lost sixty pounds by cleansing my body of toxins and drinking 64 ounces of water per day. I try to eat as many fresh veggies and fruit as possible, and I feel wonderful! I'm pleased when I look in the mirror, and I find I have more confidence to do other things. Go for It, and really love yourself. I don't feel deprived. I feel blessed!!!!!I have been hearing about the master cleanse and raw food diet, does anyone know if it works to lose wight?
I'm very skeptical on fast weight loss...I know bc it is only temporary. (Unfortunately)





I have found this site to be so informative and fun...


Try www.sparkpeople.com





They give you a menu planner and fitness planner. They track calories, carbs etc...They have demos on the exercises too. You get support from members and experts. Best of all it is free!!!


Real neat site.





Have fun.





God bless!
Just to let you know, the reason that there are a million type of diets are because each persons body takes to things differently.





You should try to find healthy things that you like, and make sure when you go shopping that you buy the healthy stuff. If you go hard core right away. It probably won't work. Drink lots of water.





I myself have been eating things like oatmeal, cream of wheat, yogurt, drinking lots of water, bananas.





Stay away from empty carbs like pasta, carbonated drinks, adding butter and salt, things like that.





And for exercise, pet in your favorite music and dance around..





Sorry, this did not really answer your question.
Seriously while cleanses and the like do cause short term weight loss the weight will come back. It is not a good idea for long term weight loss. I'm sorry to say this but the best way to lose weight is hard work and sensible eating. I know blah blah blah, not what you want to hear, but I swear it's true. If you want to cleanse in order to clean the inside of your body, go for it, but do not rely on it for your permanent goals
Ya, anything will work for a week or 2, it is after that when the 'bounce' happens and you gain all the weight back unless you are doing activities that burn more calories than you are ingesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment