Friday, December 25, 2009

Must I use Grade C maple syrup for the master cleanse diet?

Is it a must to use Grade C Maple Syrup? I just got regular syrup. I am starting that Master Cleanse thing to see if it works. Ha-Ha tnkxs!Must I use Grade C maple syrup for the master cleanse diet?
Regular syrup is just chock-full of high-fructose corn syrup, which wreaks havoc with your body. I am not condoning this diet, because it is a terrible, terrible diet that will leave you suffering, but if you must do it, at least go for the real maple syrup. And you probably won't find grade C, but everyone has grade A.Must I use Grade C maple syrup for the master cleanse diet?
Jools you don'tknow what you're talking about. The Master CLEANSE is not a diet. It is a 10 day FAST. and Grade B is the syrup to use. The darker the color the richer the syrup is in minerals. Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment