Friday, December 25, 2009

Do you exercise while on the master cleanse diet? And if so what exercises are best?

I plan on doing the master cleanse diet for 14 days. My usual work out routine includes running 3 miles every day and doing ab work outs ...will I be able to do that? Or by just doing the diet and not exercising will I lose 1-3 lbs every day? Or should I just lift light weights and do ab work outs? What work outs did beyonce do while on the master cleanse? HELP!!!Do you exercise while on the master cleanse diet? And if so what exercises are best?
Since I started to work out I was looking for a good exercise health info. I was on a diet but I felt that I needed a little ';help'; so check info from this website at


http://kitasihat.blogspot.com





summore, 20minit 3 days a week is good. and the most powerfull exercise is going up stairs and down.

No comments:

Post a Comment