Friday, December 25, 2009

Anyone here ever done the Master Cleanse Diet?

Ok I know that this is supposed to be a ';cleanse'; and not a ';diet'; but I am planning to try it for the purpose of losing weight. I'm getting married in 6 weeks and I want to drop some weight before then. I only plan to do it for 10 days and then do a low cal diet and exercise after that. I want to know how much weight I should expect to lose while on the diet and if the Grade B syrup is a must. Can you use regular syrup and still lose weight??? Thanx.Anyone here ever done the Master Cleanse Diet?
My wife recently went through the exact same plan you're talking about, with only a few exceptions that I think will help make your dieting process much less painful and the results that much more noticeable.





1. The Master Cleanse diet usually results in the loss of 10-20 pounds, depending on how rigorously you adhere to the plan.


2. The Grade B syrup is a must - in fact, I actually recommend doubling the amount - it'll increase results substantially.


3. Usually regular syrup is still acceptable for losing weight - what my wife did was use about 2.5 times the amount of the syrup and she still had much more control over her dieting. Just make sure not to go overboard.Anyone here ever done the Master Cleanse Diet?
Try the Wu-Yi Tea Diet: http://WuYiTeaDiet.info





It's an all natural Chinese tea based diet and has helped me lose 9 lbs. in the past 2 weeks by curbing my cravings.


  • soap opera
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment