Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Does anybody know how to do the master cleanse diet?

I was wondering if anyone can give me step by step in how to do the master cleanse diet!Does anybody know how to do the master cleanse diet?
I honestly wouldn't recommend it.


I tried it and lasted three days. Worst three days of my life.


And it also tastes so bad. Barf.


But I suppose if you want to do it, no one can stop you.


What you need is:


60 oz water per day (or 10 oz per glass)


12 tablespoons Organic Grade B Maple Syrup (or 2 tbsp. per glass)


12 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice (or 2 tbsp. per glass)


a little over half a teaspoon of cayenne pepper (or 1/10 tsp. per glass) or to taste





And every morning you have to mix a bit of salt with water and drink it.


and every night you have to have a cup of a herbal laxative tea.


Don't do it to lose weight, thats not what it is meant for.. it is after all a ';detox'; diet.Does anybody know how to do the master cleanse diet?
Ugh. I wanted to kill myself when I did this! But its basically lemonade with cayenne pepper and grade B maple syrup. You have to drink like a quart of salt water in the morning to flush your system out. Might I suggest a juice fast. You will probably have better results with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment