Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Would it completely ruin the Master Cleanse/lemonade diet if i added another juice?

I have been on the master cleanse for 2 days and i feel fine with the diet. I am not craving food, but I feel like I need something with some actual taste since Im so tired of the spicy lemon flavor. Would it be sooo bad if I just drink 1-2 cups of orange or cranberry juice a day along with the lemonade? It's not like I'm eating something..Would it completely ruin the Master Cleanse/lemonade diet if i added another juice?
why not switch the lemon for orange for the drink? drinking more fluids wouldn't hurt. Would it completely ruin the Master Cleanse/lemonade diet if i added another juice?
I'm starting the detox tomorrow and I've read about it alot. And you should really stick with the lemonaid. Lemon is helping your body detox your self. Personally i wouldnt do it. You can drink oj once your weening your self back on to regular food.





I'm trying to find the website where i saw what everything was for to help detox your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment