Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How can i convince my mom to let me try the master cleanse?

she is a HUGE weight watchers fan and of their ';no dieting'; thing.


im 14 and female and i just wanna cleanse my system out...


so advice please[:





btw- whoever tried it, did it work well for you?How can i convince my mom to let me try the master cleanse?
Maybe you could do the Weight Watchers thing with her to show her that you're not completely against lifestyle changes. Add fitness and change your diet completely and that may help you clean your system out better than the Master Cleanse (and not to mention, taste better!)





Later, if you're really set on the Master Cleanse, ask her if you could do it for just a few days or maybe compromise and drink only one Master Cleanse a day or something. Talk with her about it and make sure that you discuss alternate sources of nutrients and all that. I'm kinda worried about it since a) I don't think I could go without real food! and b) I'm not sure where else you'd get your vitamins and stuff from. She probably has the same thoughts, so address those and make sure that you've done ample research if you really want to be convincing. Talk with a nutritionist if necessary too. Maybe she'll have a better alternative, but even if you go ahead with it, at least you'll know how to keep your body from lacking vital nutrients, since you're growing. As you probably know, the Master Cleanse is only a short-term thing; done long-term, it can harm your body a lot.





I'm a TIME Magazine reader and Joel Stein's my favorite writer. He covered a piece on the Master Cleanse that was funny that you might like to read. Worth a read, for Stein's witty humor if not for the info from someone who's actually tried it (and gets paid for it). :)


http://www.time.com/time/specials/2007/a鈥?/a>





And just a tip, if your goal is to lose weight, cut snacks out entirely from your diet. Three square, balanced meals a day. And maybe a small fruit/vegetable snack after school, but nothing else. I gained like 5 pounds over the school year from stress and studying but I cut out snacking this summer and already my stomach flab is more toned and I'm now actually a few pounds under my regular weight. I've also been working out at least three times a week - nothing intense, mostly just 30 minutes on the elliptical kind of stuff, so that's a huge factor as well. What I'm saying is that if you set your mind to it, you'll be able to do anything and really get results.





Hope that helps and good luck!How can i convince my mom to let me try the master cleanse?
You're not fooling us and you won't fool your mom.


By getting a hold of the box and the ';contraindications'; paper inside the box and reading the outside of the box as well as the contraindications paper together with your mom. So basically your mom can see if she will let you risk said master cleanse.





The natural inexpensive way to cleanse is to eat vegetables and fruits for a week followed by liquids(juices,water) then by eating eating shredded wheat or psyllium for the next week. Then reverse, after the psyllium or shredded wheat go back to the juice and water for a week, then the fruits and vegetables then regular solids, like meat.
maybe suggest that it's a good idea to clean out the systems once in a while. possibly even use some cheesy metaphore, like comparing it to a 'spring cleaning' of a house [whos parents dont like cleaning?!?]


...or compromise. for something less drastic, you could try one of those yogurts that 'help to naturally regulate the digestive system' like yoplus or activia.
If you want to try cleansing your system, but want to do it safely and effectively, try this out:





Ultimate Twin Cleanse by Nature's Bounty (Vegeterian Formula...I'm not a vegan, but this is the one I used and it worked for me). You take it with food.





Hope that helps.
Tell her that you want to cleanse out all the nasty junk in your colon.


That it's not a diet beacuse im not doing it to lose weight.


Convince her to do it with you if thats possible. You feel great and energized.


It also helps digestion
haha, im 14 %26amp; ive always wanted to do it too.


just tell your mom exactly what you typed !


'; i just want to cleanse my system out'; tell


her your not trying to loose any weight just


tryna clean your insides :p





HOPE I HELPED !
try explaining to her that you just wanna cleanse your system and if she does'nt listen go behind her back and do it,be very sneaky about it...
no. what a stupid question

No comments:

Post a Comment