Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Master Cleanse Diet: Could I use Grade A maple syrup instead of Grade B?

I wasn't able to find any Grade B maple syrup in my area, so I was wondering if its okay to have grade A dark maple syrup instead. And whether that would make a difference or not.Master Cleanse Diet: Could I use Grade A maple syrup instead of Grade B?
It does not matter at all. Grade B is used more often because it has more of a maple flavor for taste in the drink. It also has natural sugars so you don't pass out during the diet. JUST REMEMBER that you can lose a lot of muscle on this diet, so be careful. ;) I have been doing the diet for 10 days and I lost 15 pounds and a lot of muscle in my thighs. So be careful. So bottom line, it does not matter if you use grade a or grade b. JUST NO MAPLE SYRUP YOU PUT ON PANCAKES. Lol! ;) That's like shoving sugar down your throat. Hope my personal experience helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment