Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Is is safe for me to do the master cleanse diet? what will happen?

I just have a few questions about it.. does it have to be fresh lemonade or can it be like simply lemonade juice from the store? What happens If you eat something on accident? does that ruin the whole thing? and I was wondering if it is safe to exercise while doing it? or is that bad to do when you're not eating?Is is safe for me to do the master cleanse diet? what will happen?
You don't put lemonade into it, you put fresh lemon juice into it. :)





And, I wouldn't eat anything if I were doing this. The point is to cleanse your body, and i you eat food during it... well, you're defeating that purpose.





I would do very light exercise while on this. Since you will be drinking calories (the maple syrup), you'll be able to do some exercise. Don't overwork yourself.





Also, I have heard that it burns to... go poop. Haha, but that's normal. It just might burn because of the cayenne pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment