Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Would it be safe for me to try the Master Cleanse?

I'm 16, about 5' 2.5'; and 135 lbs with a pretty muscular build for a girl.


Once school ends for the year I want to try it - strictly for experimentation. I don't intend in any way to use it as a way to lose weight.Would it be safe for me to try the Master Cleanse?
You really should do some research on it before you decide anything. It's really bad for your body and really doesn't do anything other than make you starve. Your body naturally ';cleanses'; itself, it doesn't need outside help.Would it be safe for me to try the Master Cleanse?
Well if you aren't using it to lose weight then what are you using it for?





Vegetables were made to make you poop. That's all the master cleanse does but with harsh chemicals. Eat more fiber in your diet and you will be set.
no they are not safe they clear out useful bacteria out of your intestines. ITS A HOLLYWOOD FAD, it will stop when someone dies from it, they will rupture their intestines and bleed to death
No way! Just today I read an article about how bad this can be for you! If you are wanting to detox your body try eating more vegetables and drinking herbal tea in addition to your normal diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment