Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Okay im doing the master cleanse diet and i just want to know other peoples results for motivation.?

okay in doing the master cleanse for at least 30 days. {hopefully} and i just wanted to know other peoples results to keep me on track.


thanks.Okay im doing the master cleanse diet and i just want to know other peoples results for motivation.?
Great, I'm also starting on the master cleanse diet starting today.





Um, I don't know if you have fasted before, but 30 days is too long, i don't want you to die now. Most people, if not all, can't last half a month. So, I suggest you change to 2 weeks as your goal..





As for motivation....I've lost about 60 pounds (about 5 pounds each week) easily by constant fasting last year, and I've kept it down! Woot woot! Don't give up, keep going at it.





This isn't the healthiest diet, but it works!


You can email me any time if you have any questions at my other e-mail: xsoaddannyx@yahoo.com.Okay im doing the master cleanse diet and i just want to know other peoples results for motivation.?
I tried this just a couple of months ago. I was NOT doing it to lose weight, just to detox. I lasted two days but you don't want to hear that, you want motivation....


First off, if you drink caffeine you will go through detox from that early on. I advise to stop drinking caffeine at least a week before you start the MC because often detox from caffeine causes headache and you are not allowed to take ANY meds or vitamins while on the MC (that's why I stopped, got a headache and couldn't stand it!)


Secondly, buy Celtic Grey Sea Salt for your salt water flush that you do each morning. I got mine at Whole Foods. It's easier to take but prepare yourself for a gross drink. If you get the flush down within 45 minutes you should be good but not any longer than that. Also, when you drink the SWF lay on your left side because that's the side your stomach empties into your bowels and it will help speed the flush (it works, I layed on my left side the entire time I drank it).


Make sure to get Grade B Maple Syrup...organic. It tastes better than Grade A.


I guess I am answering with advice and not motivation. After I quit I started eating high fiber cereal (45-50% daily value per serving/ Kashi Good Friends) and it seemed to work just as good as the flush.


The problems with this diet are that if you read up on it it is stated that you should take pro-biotics after you're done to replenish the GOOD bacteria you flush out...I didn't like that. Also, the ';ease-in'; period following the diet seemed too hard. You can't eat normal foods for 2-5 days AFTER the diet, that was just too long for me to go without real food. I felt like I was punishing my body and felt horrible about it.


From what I gather, you do lose about a pound a day. Some of that comes back but this diet is supposed to ';reset'; your taste buds so that you crave healthy foods and shun junk foods. Good Luck! I admire people that can do this. I don't have enough determination...that said, I think if I needed to lose weight I may be able to do it. Since I don't need to lose weight I just lost the drive.
Two of my friends went on the diet. One lost 15lbs in two weeks and the other 10lbs in two weeks. They couldn't keep it up any longer, and now both regained that weight and then some. Don't go on this diet. It messes up your metabolism.
  • How do you add message boards to a website
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment