Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Was anyone ever successful with the Lemonade Diet aka the Master Cleanse?

I just lost 20lbs in a month and half. I would like to loose more weight. I bought the ingredients for the Master Cleanse diet aka the Lemonade Diet. I stuck to it for 3 days. I honestly don't know how anyone can not eat for 20 or 40 days and just drink lemonade. Bottom line:::ANY SUCCESS STORIES? Also is the salt water flush dangerous? Thanks in advance!!Was anyone ever successful with the Lemonade Diet aka the Master Cleanse?
SHUT YOUR TRAP. I HATE YOU.Was anyone ever successful with the Lemonade Diet aka the Master Cleanse?
I only do it for 3 days - as like a detox.


more than that seems so extreme - and i don't have the will power =)


you don't get extreme weight loss over the three days (obviously) but it shrinks your stomach, making it easier to stay on track with a healthy diet after the detox.





I like the MC - but not for too long.
Here's an article on the pro's and con's of the master cleanse diet and a link to a free video of how to make the mixture etc.
no it made me really sick... go to you're local health food store, they can help you





mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment