Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Question about the master cleanse diet? Can I do it during school?

I really want to do this before the end of the school year. But i've heard like the salt water flush can make you have like diareah and gross stuff like that and I don't wanna like be in school and that happen, you know? so I'm wondering if this will like happen everday or times I can expect it. its kinda a gross question lol but I just wanna make sure. Also does this help you lose fat pounds or just like water weight pounds?Question about the master cleanse diet? Can I do it during school?
I heard great fast weightloss reviews on the book ';The Fat Smash Diet'; by Ian King. It's a strict diet %26amp; cardio but really good. You may find it at the library if interested. It'll be better for you since your in school still.

No comments:

Post a Comment