Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I would like information on the Master Cleanse Diet?

Has anyone tried it I just saw something on TV about it and it said you can loose weight,makes you look and feel better.Its drinking salt water, then mixing lemon juice maple syrup caynnene pepper and water. Just curious if anyone has tried this how did you feel and does it work?I would like information on the Master Cleanse Diet?
It does work, but it is really hard. I assume that you know the ingredients. But if you can make it the entire 10 days you are a warrior. I have tried it several times and I could only make it about 4 days. You're brain become foggy, and you are tired, although, I have taken spinning classes while doing it. It just depends on the day. You start to crave foods that you would not normally crave like plain broccoli. The worst part of it is that your body starts to smell and your breath. It's due to the release of toxins. Give it a try though. I lost 8 pounds when I did it for the 4 days and I lost 6 pounds when I did it for 3 days. When I did it for the 3 days the last time, I ate a small amount of sunflower seeds and green grapes throughout the days and I still lost the 6 pounds. I gained 3 back the next day, but a couple days later, even after eating normal (1200 calories) I lost those 3 pounds. It works too if you o it every other day.I would like information on the Master Cleanse Diet?
I tried it years ago. It's disgusting. Of course you will lose weight, but you will also be tired and irritable and unhealthy looking because you are not getting your body's needed minerals and vitamins. As soon as you start eating again, your body will latch onto food and store it, fearing being starved again, and you will probably end up heavier than you were before you started the cleanse.
It's a detox program. Yes you lose about 10 pounds in 10 days if you can handle the calorie restriction but you gain it back once you start eating again. The idea is to change to a raw type diet when you do go back to eating.





Raw diet is what you want to research.
I found a cleanse program that helped me lose 25 pounds in a month and I felt great the whole way through it. I want to do it again but just havent yet but its been 2 months and I havent gained any of the weight back. Plenty of energy and no hunger cravings..there is a great video on it called ';are you toxic'; at www.vitaminhome.com and you can also get the product if you choose from that site..good luck with your search!

No comments:

Post a Comment