Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Foods you can eat on the Lemonade Diet/Master Cleanse?

It's currently my 1st day on the diet. I'm just wondering what certain foods there are that i could possibly have small portions of.


I heard its fine if you have veggies and fruit here and there.


any others that are acceptable?Foods you can eat on the Lemonade Diet/Master Cleanse?
I believe the Master Cleanse Diet is supposed to be a fast. Meaning you dont eat anything!Foods you can eat on the Lemonade Diet/Master Cleanse?
I'm sorry,but I have never heard of this diet. My girlfriend is a personal trainer, and she put me on a pretty strict diet that has been easy to do, and I've lost weight, and inches. If I were you I would stick to using egg whites, and lean meats, with 25g. of carbs. for four of your meals. I have five meals total. they are small, but they keep the hunger bug away.Try the wheat, and whole grain options for your carbs. Coffee black, and no sugar. Drink protein shakes with a tablespoon of natural peanut butter, they tend to take the edge off. Oh, and no alcohol. I hope this helps.
check the website to be absolutely sure...





i was under the impression you are ONLY allowed the lemonade...








starvatioN!

No comments:

Post a Comment