Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What is the ingredients for the master cleanse diet??

Please could some one tell me the exact ingredients for the master cleanse die or any other diets ingredients that will not damage my health. Ty xWhat is the ingredients for the master cleanse diet??
2 Tablespoons (1 fluid ounce) fresh-squeezed lemon or lime juice NOT BOTTLED JUICE!! (approx. 陆 lemon),


2 Tablespoons (1 fluid ounce) organic Grade B maple syrup,


1/10 Teaspoon or more cayenne pepper (hot red pepper), and


1 Cup (8 fluid ounces) purified or spring water, NOT fluoridated waterWhat is the ingredients for the master cleanse diet??
so its fluid ounces not standard ounces, as there is lots of difference! I am just drinking my 3rd glass today and have used Fluid ounces and made the entire 60ounce for the day up.. wish me luck Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment