Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How does the Master Cleanse work?

My husband and I are trying to have another baby but I would like to lose the baby weight I've been carrying around for 2 years from my first one before I do actually get pregnant. I was thinking of doing the Master Cleanse first then go on a diet and exercise. Will the cleanse make me lose any fat or just weight? Can you drink it all day? Will I have enough energy to exercises even thought I will not be eating?How does the Master Cleanse work?
I have heard good and bad things about it.


I actually bought all the stuff for it but i haven't tried it yet.How does the Master Cleanse work?
The Master Cleanse is also called the Lemonade Diet. My husband and I tried it for a month. He lost a total of 34 lbs and I lost 42 lbs. We looked great and we felt great.





Be sure this is what you want to do. It is not an easy task to stick to just lemonade all day. It was harder for my husband that is was for me b/c he is a sweets addict and loves his meats.





A few things I experienced was mood swings, migraines (b/c of the drastic reduction in caloric intake), and energy surges/reductions. It was a long journey. On the cleanse, you drink nothing but your lemonade concoction chased with a lot of water throughout the day. During the cleanse, you are giving your digestive tract a break wich means - no solid foods are allowed! You'll lose inches/fat/weight in the end. How much you'll lose will reflect how much exercise you get during the cleanse. And when coming off the cleanse, you have to come off the right way ... slowly. If you just dive into a regular meal (even if considered healthy) you can shock your digestive tract and may result in feeling horrible, vomitting, diarrhea, etc. I suggest to look into raw eating to help aid in your transition.





Good luck!
Youtube it...





FB has a group on it...





I only did it for 5 days and it destroyed my 2 year sugar addiction ( 4-5 cans of pop a day) now I'll open one up from the fridge, take a sip, put it down and forget about it till its warm...





It recommends a 10 day minimum cleanse, yet many go longer. it all depends on how you feel. You HAVE to psyche yourself up for a week or so b4 doing it...





It's easier to do if you have some sort of support group to be accountable to...like on FB...





It reveals how much integrity and focus you have by completing the ten days...they grow stronger with longer cleanses...





It's a good one....gearing up for one myself soon!





YOU MUST USE THE EXACT INGREDIANTS THEY MENTION...ESPECIALLY THE SALT WATER FLUSH!

No comments:

Post a Comment