Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I might be doing the Master Cleanse diet, but I don't want to do the laxative part?

I have everything for the lemonade, but I really don't want to do the saltwater flush, or drink the laxative tea (I don't take tea well.) Will the diet still work?I might be doing the Master Cleanse diet, but I don't want to do the laxative part?
Try something like the Ultra Cleanse supplement thats natural and organic without the tart taste.





I found it on noordinaryrose.com.I might be doing the Master Cleanse diet, but I don't want to do the laxative part?
Welcome to health consciousness.


there are many ways to improve your health .


Visit www.curezone. and you CAN see many an answers for your self.


you can take EPSOM SALT which is very effective to flushing.


Wishing you happy master cleansing which is not possible without flushing
I'm actually doing it right now too. I'm not using the laxatives or teas. Been on it since last Sunday and I have lost 7 lbs so far. From what I've heard it can be mostly water weight and will come back when you start eating., But I'm also exercising so I plan on keeping it off.
3 words Colon Cleansers pills

No comments:

Post a Comment