Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Are there any better alternatives for the grade B Maple Syrup in the Master Cleanse?

I tried to do the cleanse before but I can't stand the taste of the maple syrup even when I just put a little. I tried reading up on the options for alternatives but all I could find was that I could use Cayenne capsules instead of the pepper.Are there any better alternatives for the grade B Maple Syrup in the Master Cleanse?
Doing the master cleanse without the maple syrup is not effective because it is the syrup that gives you calories to keep you energetic and fresh through the day. Moreover, if you avoid the maple syrup, you might suffer constant headaches.





You can completely avoid the strong taste of the syrup with a specific technique, which I believe you will understand on reading the article.





I've given you a link to an article that I came across when searching for an answer for you. :) Good luck.Are there any better alternatives for the grade B Maple Syrup in the Master Cleanse?
The maple syrup is mostly for the taste.
I have heard of using Agave Nectar or Black strap Molasses instead

No comments:

Post a Comment