Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Has anyone tried the Master Cleanse and what results did you see?

Any info you could provide would be most helpful鈥搕hank you!Has anyone tried the Master Cleanse and what results did you see?
Yes, I'm on it right now.I've been doing it for 4 days and I lost 6 pounds already.I followed the recipe by to book:12 tlbsp of grade B organic maple syrup, 12 tblsp lemon and 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper, all FRESH, in 60 oz purified water jug, and the worst part, the 1 tblsp of Epsom salt in 8 oz water glass first thing every morning.For this salt water mix, I had to use a lemon wedge as a chaser for every few sips of it because otherwise, I would just about throw up...yes, it's that awful, but to my surprise, this morning it wasn't so bad anymore:)I've been going to the bathroom A LOT, and if you do it, you will too.Since you're draining your body, you need to stay hydrated, so drink plenty of purified water to ease the headaches.The first day, they were bad, but they have lessened little by little.I weigh myself every morning, before anything, and the results are encouraging.I already feel lighter, and I can see a little bid of a difference in the way my clothes fit.I'm going to try, really hard, to do it for 10 days, unless I feel too weak or the side effects get rough.Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment