Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Are cayenne pepper gel caps ok on master cleanse?

I am on day 22 of the master cleanse and cannot get a clear answer to the following, I cannot stand the taste of cayenne pepper in the large amount of water, so i take a shooter of it with the lemonaid and two gelatin capsules i filled with cayenne pepper each time i make it. Are the gel caps and shooter process ok? Or am i wasting my time?Are cayenne pepper gel caps ok on master cleanse?
I dont see why it wouldnt be just fine. Just dont take too much or you might get some stomach discomfort. I dont see how it could be dangerous, unless you had a medical complication.





I seriously doubt you will have an adverse reactions to taking it in pill form. Try taking just one and let us know how it works out.Are cayenne pepper gel caps ok on master cleanse?
i don't know, but my sister has studied in some really good nutrition classes - if i get a chance i will ask her and edit this and tell you, OK? this is my marker then. P.S. cayenne is pretty strong, i don't blame you. Tell us more - how is the cleanse - going? - Good? You feel better? I need one.





bye bye.
wow congratulations you made it this far. I think the caps are okay but the cayenne is to loosen up the plem going down to your stomach. So I think it is better to bear the cayenne pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment