Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Has anyone tried Master Cleanse or the lemonade diet as some call it? Does it really work?

Does anyone know the exact regimen and how to mix the drink etc.? How long did you last fasting and how much weight did you lose? Give as many details as you can. Thanks=)Has anyone tried Master Cleanse or the lemonade diet as some call it? Does it really work?
I have tried it but didn't stick to it. Made the mistake of thinking I could eat out and go back on it. But I just kept eating.


The recipe and a limited regime is here, there is also a discussion forum http://curezone.com/faq/q.asp?a=13,1787,鈥?/a>Has anyone tried Master Cleanse or the lemonade diet as some call it? Does it really work?
its 1/2 a lemon (2 tblsp) 2 tblsp of Grade B maple Syrup, a pinch of cayenne pepper, and a cup of water. make sure yoou drink 6-8 glasses a day. its better to put it all in a bottle and shake it up. Drink herbal laxative tea every night before you go to bed (it tastes nasty at first but you'll get used to it lol) and in the morning drink 8 ounces of water mixed with two teaspoons of sea salt.





Personally this FAST is working for me. This is my 6th day being on it and as of yesterday i've lost 10lbs. I feel very energized and i actually sleep better now. and dont believe these critics because you're definetly NOT starving yourself. You wont be hungry at all. It takes very strong will power to do it, but after the first 2 days u wont be tempted :-)
I have fasted according to a method that Paul Bragg had Delevoped,


Wikipedia and yestheyrefake.net on Master Cleanse:


it takes 10 days.


Also from Wikipedia:


Beyonce did the fast for 10 days and lost 22 lb's others have sited other data for other famous people.


For me i fasted for 3-4 days once every 2 weeks and 2 fasts a year for 11 days, after a year of the short fasts i fasted for 21 days straight drinking only distilled water as in all the fasts. i fasted for the cleanseing not weight loss but i did loss about 25 lbs early in the fasting but later theres not a lot more of body fat to loose. after a few days of fasting the hunger pangs go away and you actualy enjoy not eating you mind and other senses become clearer and reach a higher level sharpness. fasting is not for looseing weight but cleaning the body to its deepest level (cellular).
I've tried it and only lasted about three days. I was too tired and felt fatigued. My friends who started the diet with me completed their 10 days successfully. I wondered why I didn't get through it, but when I went to the doctor, I found out that I was anemic so that could have been why I was so tired. I say consult your doctor before you start.
Master Cleanse is good but not for a diet. its good if you want to start a diet overhaul and you want to have a fresh start. it cleanses your body and gets a lot of junk out.
No. No fad diets ever work. Youre basically starving yourself, so the first time you start eating normally you gain all the weight you might have lost right back. Dont waste your time and money when you could just buy a membership at a gym.
Yes for three days. I never was fully cleaned out but the concoction they have you make does work as an appetite suppressent. I used that for a few weeks just to reduce calories.





I do have a friend who lost 3o lbs but I have not seen him lately to see if he kept it off.
  • soap opera
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment